Saturday, September 8, 2007

Pre Race

A quick update before IM # 3 for the year. The legs don't feel especially fast, but they do feel strong. So I guess I will take what I can get tomorrow. I am actually excited to put it on the line again. It is definitely odd to be racing an IM without it being an A priority race. It means there is no pressure, so I am going to try some new stuff and see what happens. No matter what goes on tomorrow I will be satisfied with the effort. I had a bit of luck as I remembered at the last minute to bring my BlueSeventy PointZero3 suit. It turns out that the water is too warm for the Pro's to be using wetsuits, so I am glad I packed it. Remember you can follow my progress on Ironmanlive.com. I am # 7, hopefully lucky #7. I will update as soon as I am able!

Yours In Sport,

AJ

No comments: